Squirrel keeps track of the important tasks in your life so you don't have to. Record when you last completed actions in this easy-to-use iOS app, and never forget when you last called a friend or changed your sheets.
- Add tasks you'd like to track, and record when you've completed them.
- Set optional deadlines to keep yourself accountable. Squirrel can notify you if you go too long without completing that task.
- Follow trends on how frequently you've completed each action and the amount of time between completions.
- Ask Siri to mark an action as complete or when you last completed it. Squirrel supports Siri requests and automations with the Shortcuts app.
- Sync data across devices with iCloud while keeping your information private. Your data belongs to you.
- Export your data to a .csv file for use with other apps and for your own records.
- Squirrel supports Dark Mode, keyboard shortcuts, VoiceOver, Dynamic Type, and more.
2020.4 - September 10, 2020
- Added the ability to independently configure accent colors for light and dark themes.
- Added an option to the advanced settings screen to select your preferred date format.
- Added the ability to press on a map to show a larger, interactive version showing where you completed the action.
- Improved the legibility of some labels and buttons, particularly when using the orange or yellow accent colors.
- Fixed an issue where an action would show it was completed “Yesterday” when it was in fact completed two days ago.
- Fixed a bug where delivered notifications for a deleted action would not be removed from Notification Center.
2020.3 - August 19, 2020
- Added support for Siri and the Shortcuts app. You can ask Siri to complete an action, when you last marked a task as done, or when an action will be overdue.
- Added an option to sort actions by number of completions.
- Added a badge to the app icon for showing the number of overdue actions. You can turn this off in the system settings for Squirrel.
- Added a link to the settings screen for quickly accessing Squirrel's system settings.
- Changed the flow for exporting data to show you the generated file before you decide to save or share it.
- Fixed several performance issues, including a memory leak when viewing events with a location map.
- Fixed a bug where the settings screen would not update warnings about system location permissions if they were changed while the settings screen was open.
2020.2 - June 26, 2020
- Sort option selections for the actions list now persist between application launches.
- Added a confirmation before deleting an action in all places where an action could be deleted.
- Notification permissions are now requested after creating an action with a deadline instead of after the first completion of that action.
- Fixed an issue where the Tip Jar error label would duplicate when attempting to dismiss the modal window.
2020.1 - June 20, 2020
- Initial version 🎉