Squirrel keeps track of the important tasks in your life so you don't have to. Record when you last completed actions, whether they be calling a loved one or exercising, in this easy-to-use iOS and iPadOS app.
- Add tasks you'd like to track, and record when you've completed them.
- Set optional deadlines to keep yourself accountable. Squirrel can notify you if you go too long without completing that task.
- Follow trends on how frequently you've completed each action and the amount of time between completions.
- Sync data across devices with iCloud while keeping your information private. Your data belongs to you.
- Export your data to a .csv file for use with other apps and for your own records.
- Squirrel supports Dark Mode, keyboard shortcuts, VoiceOver, Dynamic Type, and more.
2020.2 - June 26, 2020
- Sort option selections for the actions list now persist between application launches.
- Added a confirmation before deleting an action in all places where an action could be deleted.
- Notification permissions are now requested after creating an action with a deadline instead of after the first completion of that action.
- Fixed an issue where the Tip Jar error label would duplicate when attempting to dismiss the modal window.
2020.1 - June 20, 2020
- Initial version 🎉